Thursday, August 26, 2010

Photoshoot Day

As promised a selection of my photos from the day of the shoot....a couple of fully disclosed designs (because they've been on the internet already) and a couple of blurry teasers!

Huge thanks goes out to the incredible team I had on hand.....
Maryjane Mucklestone on photo styling ......she was so aware of things I would totally have missed, like sticking out dress straps!
My gorgeous friend Julia all the way from Massachusetts braving the midges....
Jared Flood behind the camera.....wait til you see HIS pictures........

Jess as other photo stylist (she also captured some great behind the scenes shots)....
Ysolda who was also kind enough to offer herself for modeling and made a beautiful contrast to Julia.....



...and my dad's cat Polly who crashed the shoot ....(think she was pretty interested in Julia's hair)....

and it's a wrap!

I have a great tech editor and graphic designer who will be working with me to get this collection together and hopefully out to you by late October-early November with pre-orders happening before that!

23 comments:

Mary-Heather said...

Gorgeous, Gudrun! Congratulations!

Laura said...

Wow! Beautiful photos - I'm really looking forward to your new designs!

Ariane said...

I can't WAIT to see your new designs!!!!!

meg said...

I am SO excited to see the new designs! These photos are beautiful - way to build the anticipation!

French Press Knits said...

Everything looks stunning, Gudrun!

Lolly said...

Beautiful landscape with wonderful people. Lovely work! Can't wait to see more :)

westknits said...

Ysolda and Julia both look absolutely gorgeous! I'm going to keep telling you how excited I am to see your collection and the beautiful photos too of course!

Kristine said...

beautiful! can't wait to see the collection.

life ldc said...

Wow how exciting -- can't wait to see your new designs.

Birgitte said...

Beautiful photography! Can't wait to see your new patterns! :)

saraq said...

beautiful photo.. and models too! :)

Anonymous said...

Well Gudrun, I was a bit vexed that I didna meet you on da street, and I havna been to Sandness for at least six years, but you look as if you had a fabulous time in Shetland. It will be nice to see your new designs, though I don't know if I'm really up to anything fancy. I did make your Aestlight shawl though, and really enjoyed the process.

Jacqueline

Marissa said...

Wow- I'd have given up a kidney to have gone on that trip with you guys! What a crew! I'm anxiously awaiting the new collection...I see some winners already!

Romi said...

How exciting! :D

amelia said...

Wow, this looks beautiful. I am definitely looking forward to pre-ordering.

Bernadette said...

love it.

Wendolene said...

Fabulous! I can't wait to see the finished collection!

nicole said...

Oooh, can't wait to see your new patterns. I'm sure they're wonderful. And so many talented people involved too.

Sharilyn R. said...

Beautiful pictures! Lovely models! Eagerly awaiting your book!

veera said...

Oh, can't wait!
Looking gorgeous, Gudrun.

Unknown said...

The light is stunning, I look forward to seeing the finished book.

Chantal Boucher said...

Even if i can't wait to see those patterns,i must say that those pictures are very very nice!

DiseƱo Web said...

Beautiful photography! Fabulous!