So I've been tagged by Kat to list 8 random things about myself...here goes:
1) I have moved a total of 25 times in my life....this means actually living with belongings in different places and does not include extended travel to places (which I've done a fair amount of)..15 of these moves have been with my husband in the last 10 years! I should add that we are probably not done!
2)As an 18 year old (15 long ago years) I was training as a classical singer at The Guildhall School of Music and Drama in London.....I recently started lessons again and still sing but mostly for myself...and anyone in the house at the time!
3) I absolutely HATE ...with a vengeance.....goat cheese! Sorry you goat's cheese lovers!
4) I once kayaked (as in whitewater) the gorge section of the American river at 5000 cfs, before kids arrived on the scene....probably couldn't do it again!
5) I hold a teaching certificate in yoga...but....currently don't teach.....and er.....my own practice is pitiful right now....but I'm working on it!
6) The saga behind my name:Gudrun was the first nun in Iceland after she had been married about 7 times and murdered all of her husbands.....she was sorry though!
7)Another achievement...I hiked the Inca trail....carrying my own pack of course...getting past the Dead woman's pass (13,828.7402 feet)....endless steps carved into the mountainside.....and was greeted with an amazing end result....ruins....Llamas and all!
8) Last random fact without an exclamation mark: I always under estimate my abilities...Like I thought I'd find it hard to come up with 8 random facts but actually I could go on......also thought I'd never kayak a class 111+ river! (ooops exclamation mark)!!!
So now I have to tag 8 other folks and considering that I move in a fairly tight blog circle this is difficult as so many have already been tagged...this is who I chose: Cirlia, Romi, Christy, Ysolda, Marit, Ille....and because I ran out of knitting bloggers ....I preyed upon family....Jamie and Helen (my brother and wife-that counts as two)