Friday, November 20, 2009

Naming of Kerrera

I am not responsible for naming this pattern....infact I was having a hard time coming up with the right thing (it was called "In Da Hoodie" for a while in my house).......then along came Sarah and sorted it all out for me.....I wasn't sure how much she would want me to go into details but she has disclosed all here!
I was shocked to discover the name of an island I'd never heard of on the West Coast of Scotland (I even lived on an island not too far away at one point). That alone was reason enough to honour it by naming the pattern after it!

3 comments:

woolydaisy said...

great sweater, great name, great story!

Diane@Peaceful Acres said...

I love the hoodie! I also love your original names. I finished the Aestlight and it's gorgeous. My DD loves it! Here's a pic on my blog. I can't wait to start my hat.
http://butterfliesandbumblebees.org/?p=352

Hilary said...

What a great story! I also think the name fits the sweater perfectly.