Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Boho Baby Knits



I just got this book in the mail today and had to share how fantastic it is! I do "know" (in a blogging sense) several of the designers in this book so I knew it was going to be good no matter what. However I really am more than impressed. The book is filled from cover to cover with fun, colorful and definitely groovy patterns ......my son was looking through with me and has already picked out his wardrobe! I honestly don't often come across a knitting book where I like all the patterns..but in this case I did.....I'm not being paid to gush....you really must check this book out if you have any wee people to knit for. Congratulations Kat, Edna, Marnie, Mary-Heather, Julia and Beth

5 comments:

kat coyle said...

ah thanks gudrun!

Kate Jackson said...

hi-i've added you to my bloglines as well. Thanks!

Just call me Ruby said...

Wish I had little ones to knit for still. It looks a lovely book.

Marnie said...

Yah, so glad you like Kat's book. It was great working with her and I agree that the patterns are pretty consistently wonderful. Don't you want a pair of butterfly wings for yourself? :)

Anonymous said...

Well Thank You too!