Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Swatches off line

Well I decided to remove my last two posts showing all my recent swatching of yarns under the advice of another designer (Edna Hart). She reckons it's better not to show anything (even swatches) that you may use for submitting as a design. Thanks for the heads up on that Edna, I don't want to shoot myself in the foot! As you said better to play it safe.....only wish I had some other projects I was working on right now so I could post something but alas...they are all secret!

2 comments:

Cirilia said...

Hmmm..I just read it via Bloglines, but maybe you JUST took it down! Now I feel like a kid who peeked at their Christmas prizes early!

I think it's good to retain your language quirks. As with knitting, there are myriad ways of doing and saying.

Definitely try beading, it's really fun!

Connie said...

It *is* always hard to work on designs and keep a blog going at the same time. I try to have one bloggable, non design project on the needles, but it is frustrating to not be able to share stuff. Of course, the reveal when a design is out is fun too. Can't wait to see yours! :)