Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day Thoughts

Here in the States it's Mother's Day....in Scotland it's not officialy Mother's Day but nonetheless that is where my mum is and I want her to know that I'm thinking of her today. Mum thank-you for being such an excellent parent and for always being there for all of us through all of our ups and downs. I hope Maya and Sage will feel the same kind of love and support from me. We love you so much.


These photos show me with my daughter Maya, my mother with Maya and the other wonderful treasure I have as a mother, my son Sage.
Side note: The poncho Maya is wearing was the knitted item that got me into knitting 3 years ago-she had lost a well loved blanket at the Iceland airport during our relocation to the States and this was made to replace it....3 years later she still sleeps with it every night and her cat has even fromed an attachment to it too!

No comments: