Monday, January 21, 2008

Blog Award


Rosemary Hill from rosemarygoround very sweetly awarded me with the above.....
and now I get to pass on the appreciation to 10 others as per the instructions:
"Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times."
In the nine months or so since I had this knitting blog I've come across so many great blogs to read and I appreciate them all but here are some of my regular reads..in Academy Awards Style!

MaryJaneMidgeMink-Love your flair for colour and your New England Photos.
Coiled- Kat Coyle's blog was one of the first I read...thanks for giving us all such great knitting designs and for all your help as I set out in the design world.
Skrillaknits-Cirllia had a lot to do with getting me started with designing....thanks!
Neitherhipnorfunky- Christy is a brilliant knitter also with a great eye for colour and takes wonderful photos of her FO's.
MarnieTalks-Where would we be without all your fantastic tutorials and advice?
Sanguinegryphon- Gryphon is doing something wonderful for some friends in need...and she has delectable yarns and designs and a great sense of humour!
Justcallmeruby- A UK designer who's blog I frequent-thanks to her I got my Little Black Dress published!
GreenKitchen-A great crafting blog with loads of style!
Pindsvinet-A Danish blogger who thankfully writes in English too..again love her taste in designs and color choice.
Throughtheloops- Among other reasons to read this blog is the wonderful photography of all the great creativity going on over there!

11 comments:

kat coyle said...

wow, thanks Gudrun * blush *, for my first award :)

Green Kitchen said...

A friend just forwarded the link before I even had a chance to click over from your email. :) Thank you. Now I get to go check out your knitting friends that I don't know yet.

Just call me Ruby said...

thank you so much. I don't know what to say. I'm thrilled. Can I give you the award back! You would have to be in my top ten.

xx

Gryphon said...

Oh my, what a sweetie you are! Now I'll have to give some careful thought to my own awardee list - as soon as I finish checking out all the links!

Lise aka Pindsvinet said...

What a surprise :)Thank you so much. I'll be happy to pass it on to ten of my favourite bloggers.

Marnie said...

Aw shucks, you are really too kind. :)

D.M. Schofield said...

Congrats on your award!


People always go on about meeting fellow shelties in the most unsuspecting places.

I lived in America for a decade. I returned home to Shetland three years ago.

I studied in Iowa and now I am taking classes with the Open University.

And, I am from the wastside too. The internet makes the world so much smaller.

Karen said...

Thanks for the list of great blogs to check out! Their creativity & talent is so wonderful to see.

mary jane said...

Oh thank you! You are one who inspires me so. Can't get enough! Thanks!

Kirsten said...

Thank you so much Gudrun! This is very sweet of you. Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. Life has been crazy lately!

Anonymous said...

hello gudrun
i just wanted to let you know that i'm sharing the excellent blog award with you. if you have a chance come on over to my blog and have a look.