I had a fairly different gauge than the pattern called for so I mostly made it up as I went along....the beauty of the top down raglan being those golden opportunities to try as you go...and rip back if it isn't working! I did some unraveling and changed the increases on the sleeves, also choosing to work a few more rounds of texture at the hem and cuffs (mock rib).I used Cascade Eco-Wool Plus for the first time (in a colour called Fern that isn't very well represented in my highly edited photoshop pictures).
Great value for money but fairly workhorse ...think I would have preferred something with a little more drape for this project.....oh well, it will still get some use!
OK.......back to the drawing the board!
(Edited to add some more images)!